How do I transfer existing RRSPs from other financial institutions?


When you initiate the process of purchasing a CEDIF through New Dawn you will complete a Request to Transfer RRSPs form which will then be sent to the Canadian Worker’s Federation (CWCF) who acts as New Dawn’s RRSP Trustee. The CWCF will follow up with your financial institution or financial institutions to make all necessary arrangements.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.